Home
Beyond the history of a destroyed Parisian mansion house, this book studies the one of the borough of Saint-Germain, before the building of the Hôtel de Mellon, when its location was only a pray, designated as arable land.
Based mainly on original documents from public and private archives, this book allows knowing the entire filiation of the owners of what has become the Hôtel de Mellon, from the oldest, the censier of the abbey of Saint-Germain-des-Prés in 1355, to its destruction in 1907.
« La librairie Lardanchet Beaux-Arts sera fermée du samedi 1er août et rouvrira le 1er septembre dès 10h. Toute commande effectuée au cours de cette période sera traitée à notre retour. »
“Lardanchet bookstore artbooks will be closed from Saturday, August 1 and will reopen on September 1 at 10:00 a.m. Any orders placed during this period will be processed upon our return.”
New book new
Favorites